Evaluate Your Investment Strategy
Our investment strategies apply asset allocation and money management principles to achieve your specific financial objectives.
We provide both discretionary and non-discretionary investment advisory services including portfolio reviews, analysis, recommendations, and modification with respect to various investments.
Why choose Horizon Coast
As a REGISTERED INVESTMENT ADVISOR Representative (RIA), and
CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional or CFP® we can identify efficient ways of investing with consideration of your stage of life, personal priorities, risk tolerance and liquidity to help you achieve a range of goals, including:
- Ensure that your asset allocation-your mix of stocks, bonds and other investments-is appropriate for your objectives and includes diversification strategies for concentrated stock positions.
- Help you keep more of what you earn by planning carefully and committing to long-term, tax-smart investing strategies.
- Find a portfolio manager to manage your investments for you, according to your wishes.
- Use estate planning to maintain current financial security while preparing for the preservation and transfer of wealth.
- Identify efficient ways of investing with consideration of your risk tolerance, involvement in managing your investments and liquidity.
In all cases, your money will be managed according to disciplined asset allocation philosophy, designed to return peace of mind under a variety of market conditions. Our approach guides us in building a portfolio balanced to achieve your objectives, in carefully managing risk through diversification, and in adjusting your portfolio as your situation and market conditions change.
We will build your strategy on an asset allocation recommendation to diversify your holdings, which may include:
- Stocks for growth and inflation protection.
- Bonds for added stability and more predictable returns.
- Cash or low-risk money market instruments to meet liquidity needs and take advantage of new investment opportunities.
Within these broad categories, there is likely to be a range of investment styles that can help balance a portfolio designed to achieve more than stocks or bonds can alone.
Managed Equity Portfolios
Our managed equity portfolios emphasize long-term growth, by investing using these strategies:
- Aggressive Growth
- Value-driven Growth
- Growth & Income
- Mid-Cap Value
- Small-Cap Value
- Small-Cap Growth
Fixed Income Strategies
Our fixed income strategies focus on the credit quality of bonds to protect your principal. Your goals will determine which approach we use:
- Generating a reliable stream of income.
- Increasing total return by moving quickly to take advantage of expected changes in interest rates.
- Exempting interest income from federal taxes by investing in municipal bonds.
You will benefit from strategic thinking, and a disciplined, tax-efficient approach that can result in more consistent, competitive after-tax performance.
Our Investment Management Process
We assist you through a structured process through the design, implementation, and management of your portfolio investment plan. This process usually involves activities in one or more areas, including (but not limited to):
Turn to the Team You Can Trust
The Horizon Coast Family of firms is an innovative team of consultants servicing a diverse clientele. Our practice areas and full-service approach complement each other to provide you with a comprehensive strategy fit your unique needs and make it possible for you to flourish in business, at home and in life.